Would you enjoy a challenging project work that requires a variety of knowledge, skill, drive and organization where you manage key software implementations? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and flexible environment of a small, but progressive, technology consulting firm? Would you like to have experience working with professional services firms of all sizes - from boutique firms to global law firms? If so, read below to see if you have what it takes to be a part of the Content Pilot team.
You will be responsible for managing website project implementations for our clients and supporting their use of our web-based software application. These are high profile, comprehensive professional services sites. Your role will be to manage the implementation of projects while maintaining appropriate expectations, keeping projects within scope, and coordinating with the other technical, creative, content and vendor resources to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Work independently with client personnel without direct supervision.
- Capture detailed website functional and design requirements within the defined Statement of Work.
- Effectively evaluate client requests to understand the true needs and requirements, then propose thoughtful solutions that go beyond fulfilling the stated request.
- Daily tracking of hours worked and expenses to ensure timely and accurate project billing.
- Effective liaison among internal Content Pilot departments – including Sales, Creative, Client Services and Technology.
- Manage the project scope and client expectations by identifying scope change requests and communicating effectively with the client regarding the cost and time impact of such changes.
- Thoroughly test client applications and oversee user acceptance testing.
- Provide for a smooth, post-launch transition of the client to the Content Pilot Client Services department for ongoing support. Note that our Project Managers also support clients for an extended period after launch.
- Create manuals and train client personnel on the successful use of our products.
- Manage and assist Client Services team members on large enhancement projects for ongoing clients.
- Experience managing technology implementations, preferably using Agile methodologies.
- Expertise leading website or other creative design projects.
- Strong work habits, including excellent organization and team coordination skills.
- Ability to manage simultaneously occurring tasks in a deadline-driven business environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to listen.
- High level of professionalism with ability to work with senior marketing staff and professionals.
- Strong skill level with Microsoft Office applications – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.