View all jobs
OperatorsFort Hill, SC
An operator will assist in the inspection of products for foreign materials:
- Responsible for unstacking and restacking pallets brought to floor for inspection.
- Responsible for ensuring pallet labels stay with pallet throughout inspection according to manifest.
- Responsible for removing and replacing bagged product in cases as deemed necessary by manifest.
- Responsible for watching x-ray screen, stopping line, and marking product where they saw a foreign material.
- Must be able to see foreign materials on x-ray screen for each product ran.
- Responsible for line cleaning and sanitizing in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for notifying lead and or supervisor when deficiencies with either the product or the process are found.
- Any other duty assigned by the Production Supervisor.