View all jobs
Office AdministratorSan Diego, California
This position will provide overall administrative support to the CEO & Managing Attorney and Office Management/Administrator responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Operations Management Responsibilities:
- Sets up meetings, travel arrangements, calendar, mail, and prepares reports and correspondence for the CEO.
Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Management of organization’s budget in coordination with the CEO.
- Oversee monthly financials and track against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Main point of contact. Answer telephones, greet visitors, take messages.
- Answer questions and educate the public.
- Maintain organization’s calendar.
- Maintain Financial and Personnel Files.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience of support for executive level positions. Office management and experience with for profit organizations.
College Education is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Monitors organization’s supplies levels and equipment
- Running and calculating reports, invoice generation, validation, sending to client.
- Vendor expense tracking and payment.
- Client invoices follow up and collection work.
- Enforcing time tracking and auditing against any system reports available. Where gaps are identified, working with variance team members to resolve gaps.
- Calculating and running payroll, auditing time against contractor payment to confirm what we are paying out we are also correctly invoicing.
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as making travel arrangements, business cards, answering phone calls, etc
- Knowledge of Compliance, HR and Finance.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Proficiency in working with Google Drive, Google Documents Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Ability to follow through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized
- Collaborative team player