We are currently looking to add a Mechanical Assembler to our team.
Responsibilities and Skill Set
- Prepare/protect finished structural steel and piping prior to start of assembly
- Protect finished pipe and steel from tool marks during assembly
- Install all equipment, panels, and supports on Fabricated Modules
- Install piping, valves and instruments
- Assist with conduit installation
- Verify assembly to P&IDs and arrangement drawings
- Coordinate final dimensional and leak testing with QC
- Provide as-built “red lines” to the Production Manager
- Read detailed technical instructions or engineering blueprints
- Required to follow directions carefully, so basic reading skills are required to perform the job.
- Other attributes to be successful as a mechanical assembler include basic technical knowledge, manual dexterity, good eyesight, as well as the ability to perform repetitive tasks.