We’re looking for a full-time .NET Core/ Web Developer
who is analytical and innovative. We need a senior developer that can take the initiative and recommend new development techniques when needed.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in C# with specific expertise in .NET Core. Must be familiar with MS-SQL. Development experience with ASP.NET and Web API is a requirement.
General areas of responsibility include:
- Review and interpret functional specifications, design, code and test systems solutions based on requirements.
- Maintain system documentation (both within the code and within technical design documents) to enable ease of analysis for future development.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of solutions to recommend business opportunities.
- Develop web-based applications using Microsoft development technologies and multiple database platforms.
- Analyze system issues and then design, code and test system solutions which will resolve the issue.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create test plans.
- BS degree in computer related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- 5+ years of software development experience with a proven history of successful web projects utilizing a multi-tiered architecture.
- 5+ years of strong experience with .NET and ASP.NET using C#.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET Core.
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Server.
- Ability to work within a team environment to understand business requirements and assist with the development of effective solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Preference for candidates local to the Dallas, Tx area but remote work from other US locations will be considered for the perfect candidate.
- Experience with .Net Core 3.x
- Experience with Azure and Amazon Web Services DevOps.
- Experience with Microservice architecture.
- Experience with multiple Authorization and Authentication techniques such as OAuth, SAML and OpenID.
- Experience with document databases such as MongoDB.