Part Time Administrative Assistant
A small growing company in De Soto, Texas is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a part-time basis.
- General administrative duties.
- Manage and update jobs on google calendar in coordination with Sr. Manager
- Manage and update jobs in Database
- Prepare Inventory Worksheets for each job
- Check stock inventory and allocate parts to jobs.
- Send order requests for inventory to Office Mgr.
- Prepare Work Orders for shop personnel
- Keep a running inventory of all shield supplies
- Prepare reconciliation documents comparing outgoing inventory sheet with supplies used on job
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistance preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- QuickBooks experience not required, but a plus.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Professional demeanor and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Education: High School, some college preferred.