Attention high-energy, driven job seekers! Do you enjoy making a difference in others’ lives and helping people find the right job? Do you strive to make an impact and enrich your community? Do you practice your smile and “phone voice” when no one is looking? If you answered yes, Results Staffing is currently looking for an individual just like you who is ready to hit the ground running! If you are known for your bubbly personality, your drive or eye for detail then wait no more this is the perfect opportunity for you! APPLY NOW to join our fast-paced Recruiting Team!
The Branch Specialist is referred to as the, “face of the company”. It is the first impression employees and customers have when walking into one of our branches. It is your job is to ensure that all individuals coming into the branch are attended to in a professional and courteous manner. This position is responsible for: handling 4-6 phone lines, answering and directing incoming calls, accepting and screening temp applications, and entering new applicants into Temps Plus. The Branch Specialist extremely important because it is responsible for matching temporary employees’ availability and skillset to customer requests. They are also accountable for telemarketing, business development, managing temporary employees and imposing discipline as appropriate.
To be considered for this position, applicants must be bilingual, have a reliable cell phone and be able to work alternating Saturdays. Shift times for this position are M-F 4:45AM- 1:45PM AND
9:00AM- 6:00PM. Saturday shifts are 6AM-11PM. Flexibility between both weekday shift times is required.
Job Location(s): Dallas & Houston Texas
Compensation: Hourly Pay
Schedule: Full Time
- 1+ years of related experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment such as; service industry, retail, dispatching or another related field preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Answer phones and direct calls accurately
- Accept and screen new applicants, by verifying provided identification is current, valid, and government issued
- Accepting and ensuring all applications are filled out completely and accurately
- Enter new application into Temps Plus
- Maintain orderly control of the front lobby
- Ensure the front lobby and outside area are clean and well maintained
- Clean the branch office spaces and bathrooms
- Verify customer and temporary employee has signed the daily time ticket
- Process and complete employment verifications
- Process all orders with complete job description included
- Notify Account Managers of any problems with customer orders
- Receive and process daily time tickets within allotted time
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines.
- Determine customer needs, place employees on temporary/full time assignments and conduct quality control and arrival calls on all orders
- Communicating the importance of employee safety through safety meeting, and acknowledgements
- Tracking equipment inventory weekly
- Ensure issued equipment is returned or time ticket is marked for payroll deduction
- Maintain strict confidentiality with information being handled
- Conduct telemarketing to existing and prospective customers
- Maintain communication with established customers to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention
- Identify new business opportunities
- Identify recruiting needs and participate in the development of outside recruiting sources
- Be willing to fill-in at other branch locations when needed
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Recruit, interview, and make hiring decisions for temporary employees
- Counsel temporary employees on behavioral and performance issues, document take corrective action as necessary