· Manage job postings. Assist Supervisors with the hiring process and improvements.
· Responsible for onboarding new hires including new hire training.
· Support Supervisors with Performance Appraisals.
· Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with agency policy.
· Develop and maintain personnel files. Accurately track documents through the Personnel Tracking Report and ensure Minimum Standards and agency policies are maintained.
· Process Release of Records for personnel files as received ensuring HIPAA and agency policies are maintained.
· Maintain and coordinate employee benefits. Coordinate open enrollment annually.
· Accurately and timely process new contract requests as received. Process new contract packets as completed ensuring agency policies are maintained prior to approving the contract. Print Professional Expirations report monthly and follow up on all contact workers expired items until received.
· Effectively contributes to the development of procedures to improve systems. Implement changes as approved.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to supervisor.
· Perform other duties and tasks as requested.
· Knowledge normally associated with attainment of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
· Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in human resources.
· Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
· Must possess proficient computer hardware and software skills necessary to create letters, memorandum, forms, spreadsheets, and other similar documents accurately and timely.
· Ability to use initiative and good judgment to respond proactively to problematic situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated and verifiable dependability, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively both orally and in writing and utilize tact and judgment in dealing with a wide range of individuals.
- Professional demeanor required.
- Proficiency in the use of various office software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and accounting system software.